November Fish Tales Newsletter
FISH TALES NEWSLETTER
The Staff at Fishermans Cove would like to welcome back everyone for another wonderful season. We have several new people in the park this year, so please make them feel welcome. We have a lot of activities planned for this year. If there is anything SPECIAL that you would like to put on the CALENDAR, please come to the office to let me know.
Don’t forget to Sign Up for all the Events as they are posted. Signup Sheets are in the Mail Room. Buy your tickets at the office for the paid events.
Fishermans Cove Resort would like to welcome to our staff this year: Bill and Brenda on Lot 29 and Duane and Patricia on Lot 81.
- PARK SPEED LIMIT is 10 MPH. This limit will be strictly enforced as we are home to many cyclists and dog walkers. If needed, speed bumps will be installed in prominent locations.
- Detweiler’s Propane will be in the Park on Monday’s to fill propane tanks for our guests. If you have any question’s please come to the office.
- Let’s make sure there is no GLASS in Pool area. If you have quests that come to visited you and goes to the pool, they have to be accompanied by you at all times.
- Please make sure all dog waste is picked up.
- In order to keep costs down on trash pickup, we REQUEST all cartons be broken down to allow room for all our tenants.
Let’s all have a blessed year, lots of fun and create a lots of good memories.
Welcome to the Cove
Mike and Brenda