The following is a partial list of the rules for Fisherman’s Cove RV Resort.
A maximum of two INSIDE pets of small size, weighing under 40 pounds at maturity, and a true household pet, are permitted in the Community. Certain breeds and mixed breeds of dogs [including but not limited to pure or mixed breed of Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, bulldog breeds (including pitbulls or pitbull mix), wolf breeds and Chows] or are not permitted in the Community due to their size and/or aggressive natures. Prior written approval from Community Management must be obtained as to any dog which is to reside in the Community, and such written approval must be obtained prior to the time the dog is actually brought into the Community.
- All garbage must be wrapped and placed in garbage containers on your RV lot or trash receptacles provided by the Park.
- NO repairing of cars, boats, motors, trailers or any similar disturbing activity on any Lot
- Lessor will not receive telephone calls for Tenants or their guests
- Please respect manager’s privacy when he or she is home
- Mail service will be available after 1:00pm
- High heels are not permitted on any wood decks
- Quiet time is from 10:00pm to 8:00am
- Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience. Clothesline are NOT permitted.
- Outside decorative lights are to be used only at Christmas
- House refrigerators may not be kept outside of trailer
- Pool and Jacuzzi will be HEATED from November 1 through April 30
- Lessor reserves the right to reject any RV unit which is not compatible with units in the Park
- Any deviation of above rules must have prior approval for the Park Manager
- NO fighting or loud, obnoxious, drunken, threatening, or foul language, conduct, or acts shall be permitted in the Park
For a full list of current RV park rules, please Contact the management.