At Fisherman’s Cove, guests enjoy a variety of amenities from sun up to sun down. You’re accommodations include access to:
- Expansive waterfront pool (climate controlled)
- Jetted hot spa
- Spacious Clubhouse; full kitchen, large TV lounge area,
- Well-stocked game room
- Private boat ramp
- 350ft private fishing pier (24 hours) with fish cleaning station
- private boat ramp
- Resort kayaks & paddleboards*
- Bayside putting green
- Full fitness center
- Outdoor Tiki hut with BBQ kitchen
- Pickle ball court
- Large outdoor pavilion for group dinners or gatherings
- Community dog run with nighttime lighting
- Modern laundry facility (Villas include washer/dryers)
- Centralized comfort station with convenient restrooms and hot showers.
- Walking paths beneath towering oaks
- Beautiful sunsets over the Terra Ceia Bay. Hint: Dolphins swim close to shore most often during sunrise and sunset.
*Resort kayaks and paddleboards are complimentary but supply is limited and only available on a first come, first serve basis. If you wish to insure availability for a scheduled group or family paddle, you must reserve paddle sport equipment with a rental company. We recommend Kayak Jack’s Paddle Sports. With advance notice, they will deliver your equipment rentals on the day of your trip. You must call them in order to confirm a rental at 941-538-1448. Keep in mind, most all rental companies require payment in order to reserve equipment and it is generally non refundable. We recommend that you understand all terms and conditions prior to payment.